Penetration tests simulate real-world attacks on your environment, validating the capability of your organisation's security efforts. Penetration tests are a key component of an effective security program, given their ability to challenge theoretical defences. Our testing methodology provides confidence that a security program is performing as intended, and that it is capable of resisting tools and techniques used by criminals.
Upon completion of a penetration test, you receive a detailed report which outlines the vulnerabilities discovered, their root causes and suggested mitigation strategies. The report findings are presented in a format that provides value for both technical staff and senior management. A debriefing session is provided, to ensure that the key findings and suggested mitigations are properly understood.
Benefits of a Penetration Test
- Confidence in the ability of a system to withstand real-world attacks.
- Compliance, where adherance to PCI DSS or ISO 27001 standards is required.
- Potential reduction in ICT costs in the long term, by avoiding costly data breaches.
- Increased awareness of the need for additional protective measures, among both technical and management staff.
Types of Penetration Tests
Acumenis can perform a variety of penetration tests, including:
- Network Penetration Tests
- Web Application Penetration Tests
- WiFi Penetration Tests
- Social Engineering Assessments (staff)
Acumenis penetration testers have a minimum of 10 years industry experience and hold a variety of certifications, including the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) credential.
If you are in the early stages of improving your security, we recommend instead starting with a Security Design Assessment. This will provide far greater value for an environment that has not yet been adequately secured.